Being a partner church
What we offer:
- A fully-equipped youth bus.
- Regular youth sessions in your local community.
- A trained youth worker to help you develop the work.
- Regular support and training for volunteers.
- Access to professional resources and materials.
What do we ask of you:
- An on going commitment to develop youth work in your church.
- A core of volunteers willing to be trained in youth work.
- A minimum of four volunteers for each session.
- £130 per session and mileage costs at 66p per mile (at November 2020)
Volunteering with the Bus Stop
The Bus Stop is looking for Volunteers
- As Vehicle Support for The Bus Stop, you would oversee and organise maintenance for our Youth bus, keeping it on the road for our youth group
- As a Driver for The Bus Stop, you would be part of a team who drive our Youth bus to local churches in the evening and then home again after the 3 hour youth group
If you’d like to know more, please contact email@example.com.
Giving financially to the Bus Stop
It costs over £40,000 a year to run the Bus Stop which relies on income from our partner churches and individual donations for our work.
If you would like to give financially please visit our give.net donations page.