Being a partner church
What we offer:
- A fully-equipped youth bus.
- Regular youth sessions in your local community.
- A trained youth worker to help you develop the work.
- Regular support and training for volunteers.
- Access to professional resources and materials.
What do we ask of you:
- An on going commitment to develop youth work in your church.
- A core of volunteers willing to be trained in youth work.
- A minimum of four volunteers for each session.
- £130 per session and mileage costs at 66p per mile (at November 2020)
Volunteering with the Bus Stop
We need volunteers in the following areas:
- Prayer support
- Youth work
- Vehicle maintenance
- Drivers (training available)
Giving financially to the Bus Stop
It costs over £40,000 a year to run the Bus Stop which relies on income from our partner churches and individual donations for our work.
If you would like to give financially please visit our give.net donations page.
If you are interested in any of the above with us please contact us.